Friday, February 26, 2010

So far today I got nothin to talk about, I am sitting here with wet hair that needs to be dryed, some towels that need to be folded and so much on my mind that I don't even want to deal with, you know just life. It's raining so I don't want to get out and about, these jammie pants are way too comfy, the dog is on someone's bed and hasn't even come in to say hi in a few hours, lazy hound! I am hoping Cameron does well on his spelling test today, what a struggle he/we have with that, I hope Jim has a better day at work, and we are making plans for my dad's heart surgery next week, so the stress will start again, but that's okay, we have been gearing up for it if you will... maybe I am feeling kinda numb about things and I just don't realize it, I know dad is has had some animosities here lately, who could blame him. His surgery will be in Little Rock and we'll be traveling back and forth every few days, so life will get a little crazy around here but we can deal with it, we just want to get dad better, and up and running again. Well, for nothing, I sure had something and I am done now though, I really got nothing more to say...

0 comments: