Sunday, February 28, 2010

{Randoms}


*had a great dinner with all the family last night at Smoky Joe's BBQ


*the weather has been really nice the last few days, still a bit chilly though


* kinda ready for Spring


* wanting to get some crafts completed, (I am waiting on a vase to dry right now) :)


* loving my bread maker, I made some rolls on Thurs and cinnamon rolls yesterday, and both with good results!


* i want to get back on an exercise routine again (because of the bread machine goodies) ha!


* i really want to make something with pumpkin lately, what is my deal with the treats? shame on me...


* looking forward to visting with my mamaw this evening while Hannah is at choir, she is fun to talk to


* also looking forward to new episodes of all my shows this next week, the Olympics has interfered with my tv watching!!!

0 comments: