Sunday, February 7, 2010

{Hannah's Party}

I am finally getting to post Hannah's 8th birthday pictures, she had her party at a nail salon and the girls were treated to mani/pedis, that is right up their alley, she had a great party in lieu of everything that had been going on with dad, we were so thankful that he was going to be okay, it made enjoying her party even better!


The birthday girl at 8 years old
Her 7th birthday

And her 6th, I thought it would be fun to see how she's grown, she is my angel girl and needs to slow down in the growing department, this mama can't take it! ha!


Obviously, very excited about her new Webkinz fish from her cousins

The girls being pampered

Cousin Molly-Kate, looking all glam!

Hannah getting her manicure

And her cake, I love how this cake turned out, I took a napkin to the bakery and they copied it just perfect, she was so excited!!!!




























0 comments: