Sunday, February 7, 2010

{Hello Valentines}

I normally don't "decorate" for Valentine's Day, but after seeing so many cute banners for different occasions on bloggy land I had decided to try and create one of my own without spending any money or very little at that. The banner is simply made out of doiles from the Target $ spot and I used some white craft string and just strung them on and there ya have it! The frame was a Goodwill find and I put some V day scrapbook paper in it, and the word "Love" was from Michaels for .25, put some more paper around a candle jar, a candy dish and a candle with some fun ribbon, very easy!




7 comments:

brokeintrovert said...

I love your style. Great decorations!

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

What wonderful Valentine decorations! Love your banner!

Happy Valentine's Day!
XOXO
Cathy

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

That is such an easy idea for a banner, and it turned out so pretty. The frame with the scrapping paper is another easy, but beautiful, idea! Thank you so much for sharing these for the party. laurie

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I love your love frame...very cute!

ellen b said...

I never got so decorative for Valentine's Day until blogging :0)
The banner is just great! Have a great weekend...

Americana Lady said...

Glad you decided to decorate! Enjoy the day, Joan

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Now everybody just has to love thrifty cuteness! Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's.