Tuesday, June 8, 2010


This morning I worked at KDO at my church, I am subbing this week T/Th and I am with my sister which makes it even better and Hannah goes in the class for the older kids and they have their fun, Cameron hung out with my dad and they went and had their favorite chinese food for lunch today and just messed around. It was a nice change for me, since I don't work outside the home I liked having something different to do, Hannah and I just made Kool-Aid play-doh and we used black cherry flavor and it smells soooo good, she has been playing resturaunt and fixing me some good foods, she is really creative by the way! A nice thunderstorm is passing through and it's a real doozy wind blowing like crazy, we need the cool down though, swimming tomorrow, weather permitting. have a good one!!

0 comments: