Thursday, June 3, 2010

{Celebrate}

Things I am celebrating


I won a Scentsy warmer and 3 bars from Sister's Stuff blog and I just placed my order for what I want, I don't have a Scentsy and always hear great stuff about them, so I am way excited to smell my house with some yummy scents!!!

My kids each spent the night away from home last night and my husband and I went to dinner, just the 2 of us and got to visit without interruption, so that was nice!

I got up early and got my day started with some errands, stocked the kitchen back up, with the kids home for summer and eating all day, I bought some really fun snacks and filled a bowl with a variety so they can just pull something out and have a snack, don't be fooled, Jim will indulge too!

I got the house picked up, did some dusting, and cleaned my countertops really good, and now I am taking a load off to visit with you guys!

I have some candles lit and it's overcast outside so I am feeling cozy, I hope it rains a bit, it's too stinkin hot!!!

Cameron has an end of year party at a friends house tonight and I am thankful that he has a good group of friends to hang with.

Hannah is still with Mimi, they are running around town today, and she is loving it, I know that girl, my mom is the best, the kids love to be with her!!!

I also want to say that I am so thankful that God loves me and that I have such a great family, he is so good to me!

1 comments:

Nana's Nuggets said...

Loved your post! Sounded like you had a wonderful day. About the scentsy warmers, I have 2 and love them, in fact I took my grandson for a haircut yesterday, and saw a catelog there because around here I can't find anybody that sells them, and I need new scent bars! Debbie told me her mom is going to Canton and is buying her some. My friend said that the new scent "Blueberry Cheesecake" is yummy!!So her mom is going to pick some up for me!! yea! Will let you know when I use it!! Have a great wk-end!!,and You and I are truly Blessed just to know our Savior!!Awesome!! Praise Him Today!:)