Monday, June 7, 2010

{Hodge Podge Pictures}

I wanted to show you guys the necklaces that I bought recently when we went to Dallas, I got these at a really fun dress shop The brown and gold goes with my neutral colors
And the black, silver, pearls go with black, white etc... I love them both so much!!!

Hannah and her "Reading Award" at school


Hannah before field day at school








And these cuties are the "bottle tags" I made for teacher appreciation, or actually a thank you for the great year gift for Hannah's teachers, they loved them and I had fun making them!!!





1 comments:

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Stacy , jewelry toooo cute!! and the "teacher gifts were way too cute!, as well. Also you mentioned about the Scentsy a few posts ago, I just got one of the newest scents, and it is so "yummy", blueberry cheesecake,a must try! Have a good week:)