Monday, June 16, 2008

Weekend bliss...

yes, that's what it was and it makes me smile to think about it!! the kids left Friday at noon to go out to my sister-inlaws to spend the night, so Friday night Jim and I went and had dinner at Saltgrass , it was nice to just take our time and visit with each other, then we did a little shopping, on Sat. morning we got up and went to run some errands, had some lunch, rested a little that afternoon, I got my dessert ready for dinner at my sil that evening, we then headed out around 3:00. We aren't without our kids very much so it's a nice treat to have some "us" time and it was good for the kids to be with their Aunt T, Uncle John, and cousin Alex, they love to hang with them! So, we had a fun time swimming, hot tubbing, and of course eating, we had brisket, cole slaw, baked beans, stuffed jalapenos, and a coconut cake, yummo!!

Yesterday we went to church, and gave Jim a choice of where he wanted to have lunch so he chose Chinese, after all, it was his day and I hope all the daddy's out there had a great Father's Day!! I had to get a picture of the kids with daddy before church!

Having fun in the pool!

0 comments: