Thursday, June 26, 2008

An oldie but goodie...


I watched this lovely movie last night, I just love it! especially since the remake of it, You've Got Mail is one of my very favorite movies, when I put the movie on Hannah ask if she could watch it with me and I said sure since I knew there would be no filth whatsoever for her little eyes and ears, so as it is starting she ask where the colors were and when I told her there would be none she said "no way am I watching this movie with no colors" so she went to watch tv with her daddy. Anyway, we are doing some water fun today with the kiddos, I have one of those water balls that you sit in the yard and water sprays out, so that will be a fun cool treat for them, and later Hannah has been invited to swim at a friend from her K class, so she is very excited to do that, she keeps asking how much longer. Cameron is still sleeping, he is wore out from all his swimming from the last 2 days, so today he gets to clean his room and do some chores, well I better get, if any of you have any suggestions for any more old movies please tell me because I really want to watch some more!!
Stacy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok sis, you have got to watch "Breakfast at Tiffany's" with Audrey Hepburn. D turned me on to it when we were dating and we both absolutely love it. Also, I know you are not a musical fan but "My Fair Lady" is also a great one, and tell Hannah it is in color now. haha Terri