Monday, January 11, 2010

Thanks for your compliments on my goodwill makeover, I tell ya, I have definently been bitten by the craft bug, I could barely sleep last night for thinking about some of the things I found on a new blog I read right before bed. Like I said before, I am waiting on the temps. to rise a bit so I can start some serious spray painting, my mind is spinning with ideas and I am soooo excited about them. The movie we watched on Fri. was so good, we all enjoyed it, we just stayed around here this weekend, too cold to do anything else, it was nice though. Yesterday was my mother's bd so we celebrated at my mamaw's house, I made her an apple spice cake and if I do say so myself it was really good, it was perfect with a cup of coffee on such a cold day, mom really enjoyed her little party, she didn't want us spending alot of $$ on her so we all made her some fun crafts and she loved them!! Oh, and I screwed up our vacum cleaner this weekend, I was vacuming the stairs and I obviously shoved an attachment too tight on to the hose and now we can't get it off, we have tried everything it won't come off, Jim was really proud of me for possibly ruining our new vc, so with my tail between my legs I took it to a repair shop this morning and they will see what they can do, I told J that when I left the men in there were probably like "how in the hell did she do this"????? ha! anyway, that's my story and I have got nothing else for now!!! Happy Monday...

0 comments: