Thursday, January 21, 2010


I am still around, I have been a little under the weather this week but I am feeling much better now. Not too much going on here to report, I am getting ready for Miss Hannah's 8th birthday party on the 30th of this month. We are having it at a nail salon and the girls get mani/pedi and she is really excited! I had intentions of making her invitations but with my feeling bad I decided to go ahead and buy the fill in kind, it's really a crime for me to do that, I always make my kids invites, but that's okay they are really cute! ha! and she could care a less! we are not doing a theme party per se, I got her some really cute party supplies at Michaels for .50 a piece, it was in a big clearance area and I immediately snagged everythings, plates, napkins, candles, goody bags, invites, tablecloth, okay so I took a picture of it all and here it is!

0 comments: