Friday, January 8, 2010

{Meatballs & Pizza}

I am really excited about watching this cute movie tonight, I stopped by Red Box and there it was, love RB btw! The kids are going to be soooo excited when they see that I got it. Jim called and said he heard that Pizza Hut has a special going on right now for any size/topping for $10, so I think that's what we'll have for dinner, pizza and a movie sounds alright with me!! it is so cold out that I had no intentions of running around town this weekend anyway, so movies are the thing, it was 12 degrees this morning on the way to school, unbelieveable!! I knew it was going to be a lazy cozy weekend, so the cupboards are full, the house is pretty clean (it's never that perfect with my kiddos, the pigs! ha) so that's our plans as of now, nothing! I have a project that I can't wait to show you, I'll post it later when I get it just right!!! Stay warm, Stacy

0 comments: