Thursday, January 14, 2010

{Ramblings about nothing}

I've got the "don't wannas" but, I have alot of things to do, I mean what kind of stay at home wife/mom sits on her couch all morning with a cup of coffee, reading blogs with her night pants, a t-shirt and... my ugg boots (the fake ones) I wore this to take Cameron to school and I look a-m-a-z-i-n-g really, I do, in fact I wear this getup most mornings, don't judge me people!!!! I need to pick up my vacum cleaner and that's another post by the way, go to grocery store, and make a few phone calls, you know, take care of life. I am really ticked at my dog, when I got back from school I saw he had gotten in the trash and eaten the sandwich that I had thrown away from C lunch yesterday that he decided not to eat, it was laying on the top of the trash, and somehow K new that, and some paper towels shredded up, an old coffee filter with grounds all over the place, what a mess, sooooo, I said some stuff under my breath **!& and yelled at him, the dude was sleeping on his sister's bed like he owned the place, I got his butt off the bed, and called him a bad dog, oh he knew what I was talking about, and I sent him to his bed, he literally tucked his tail between his legs and went. Okay, I really need to hop in the shower and get this show on the road, but I need just a little more coffee, but I promise I won't sit back down on the couch and read any more blogs!!!!

0 comments: