Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Okay, it is so cold, and after all the warnings it better drop something from the sky soon, seriously, they say it hasn't been this cold for this long in 14 years, wow!!!
So, I am ready to "hunker down" if you will????? I have some craft projects I can do, some more organizing, reading, and then I'll be scratching to get out the door because the kids will have driven me completely crazy, of course they are very aware of the "warnings" we are under and are keeping their little fingers crossed they don't have to go to school tomorrow, so we'll see. Today mom and I got out and ran around town, we are really good at that, had some lunch at Chick-fil-A and great conversation and lots of laughter, love that mom of mine soooo much!
In the midst of all this cold the kids are out playing with all the other kids like it's a nice spring day, I am cold just watching them, we live in the courtyard area of our apts. and it has a playground so I can see them outside my window so it works out great, they play ball, run around, ride scooters, it's the ideal area to live in here, and when they come in their cheeks are beet red, ears are frozen, can't feel feet, noses running, you get the picture, and they don't even complain about it, I'm the one complaining for them!! ha! kids are tough. Anywho, that's about it for now, later friends!

0 comments: