Friday, May 2, 2008

Teacher Appreciation gift idea

I wanted to share this craft with you for TAW, I'm sure you have seen or made these before, but just in case here's what you do, I used a veggie can or have used soup cans, clean, dry real good, and I just bought some cute scrapbook paper, what I used on this one has the alphabet on it and then I coordinated with the diamond pattern, you just cute your paper to size and I used spray adhesive to apply it, let dry. I then just tied a ribbon around it and then I took some twine for the handle and that's it! I plan to make some butter mints to put in them, I have a few more to make but just wanted to show you one now so if want to make one over the weekend here it is!!! Happy crafting

4 comments:

teachermomof2 said...

That is really cute! Thanks for the inspiration.

Kim Elkins said...

Very cute! I love anything I can do quickly and cheap!

Beth McC. said...

Love it! Your blog is too cute!

Holly said...

Cute! I love the idea of the tin with the bow on it! :)