Wednesday, May 21, 2008

An evening hello!

I wanted to stop in and say hello, I normally blog in the morning, but here I am all cozy in my gown and robe, I have made a couple of cards this evening and I am so excited about them, I'll show them to you later. Had a busy day as usual with the kiddos, and then after dinner I took my kiddos to the snow cone stand up the street and they were so cool & refreshing in this really warm weather! Jim and Cameron are working on Cameron's spelling words for the week, they have a system, for those of you that don't really know us, Cameron has dyslexia and it's pretty bad so we have to work extra hard, and Jim has really done well with him on this, Hannah is in bed with a book waiting on me to read it to her and then when they are tucked in for the night I am going to have myself a bowl of popcorn, love me some salty, salty!! have a good evening.

Stacy

0 comments: