Friday, May 9, 2008

Just dropping by...

with a Friday hi!!! Well, I can't believe the week is already over, it went fast to me, it looks like it's going to be a pretty weekend, lots of sunshine, just perfect for Mother's Day. I am going to a Mother's Day garden party at the school today for Cameron's class, we are going to plant some flowers and they have some "surprises" for us, so I am so excited about going! I finished the cans yesterday and made my butter mints, what I did was put the mints in a bag and tuck them in the can and then put a piece of tissue paper on top with a votive candle, and wala, a cute gift! glad all that's done, now I can chill out for the weekend, well, I better go, talk later!!

P.S. here are the finished cans, and the banana bread they took on Wed. aren't the loaves just so cute!!! :)



0 comments: