Sunday, November 29, 2009

{Thanksgiving & Black Friday}

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas at Coffee With Me huh? I really like it!! Okay, so how was your Thanksgiving? Ours was fantastic, for lunch we ate at my Aunt Pam's and Uncle Jerry's house and had so much fun and alot of food, we were stuffed, then we had dinner at Papa and Honey's house ( my sis's inlaws) and again, sooo much good food, I honestly didn't think I could ever eat again! My brother's daughter Natalie spent that night with us and she and Hannah had alot of fun, while I went to bed around 8:30 so I could be up at 3:30, yes, I am insane. I was at Kohl's at 3:40, I live about 2 miles from the shopping center, they opened at 4 this year and had somethings I really needed, and... I got it, I was so happy! I saved $50 on a Barbie Glamour Jet for Hannah, and Terri got one for her girls, she also got alot more stuff for her little guy, such good deals. Then we walked over and joined the line at Target with mom, the line was wrapped around the building, and once the doors opened at 5 we got in and got everything we had hoped to get, no problems! It was busy but we had really good luck, no one was going crazy or anything like that it went very smooth at both places, we did have to wait in line for over an hour at Target but it was fun, we would take turns watching the buggies and stroll around for more deals, and then mom went and got us coffee and muffins at the deli area, we had the best time! Between the 3 of us we had 2 full buggies full of awesome deals, we were really proud of ourselves!!!

The rest of the weekend was full of spending time with our family, more eating, laughing, playing, sleeping in, and just being thankful for each other and what we have. Now it's time to kick it into Christmas mode, I'll start getting some decor from the storage tomorrow, we lost some Christmas stuff in the flood, so I don't remember what all I have left. We'll get the tree next weekend since we get a real one and don't want it to dry out too quick. My brother took our family pictures this weekend for our cards this year so I will be working on getting that done also. Hope everyone is resting from your Thanksgiving fun!

0 comments: