Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I am so in awe of what God has done in my life in the past week or so, I can finally live in the present and look forward and not behind, I can feel happy and really be happy, I feel free to be, with no barrier in my way. I learned a few years ago in a wonderful bible study to be specific in my prayers, tell him what you need, I never thought of it that way and ever since my way of praying has been totally different, I really wanted God to tell me what I needed to do to to feel better again, to get out of my funk that I had been in, and when we set a definite date as to when we were going back to Corinth, it was his way of saying "quit putting this trip off, make a decision, just go, visit your friends and family and soak them in, and know that it will then be alright", and wow, was it ever!!! I could just sing his praises for holding my hand through this, he knows, that's the bottom line, he knows...

0 comments: