Wednesday, November 11, 2009

{Sneezy}

I am suffering with allergies or a cold, I never know the difference, ha! I am stopped up one minute, nose running the next, and sneezing like crazy, this is not fun, Jim is doing the same thing and the kiddos are kinda snorty too. Maybe because it's Nov. and it's too warm for this time of year, I am ready for ccccold weather, bring it on!!! Cameron's team won their game last night 24-0, what a game, they did great, Go Raiders!!! and Hannah almost has her backhand spring down perfect, I am so proud of my kiddos for achieving in what they do! I have a few things to take care of around the house including getting my beef stew ready for the crockpot, I love the smell of that cooking! and I am going to go over to mom's house and take Kirby so he can run around her backyard, being in an apartment he doesn't get to run free outside, (he would run off) so he needs some exercise, he told me the other day he missed having his own backyard, I told him he would have another one one day, haha! Well, that's about it for now, have a great day my friends!!!

0 comments: