Friday, August 29, 2008

Wow, I can't believe it's already Friday, the kids have been in school a week and it's already a 3 day holiday! and I've been alone, no kids the whole week too, if some don't know I am not keeping kids right now, one child moved and the other went to pre-school so here I am kinda in between at the moment. It has been weird, but nice, and still busy, I have been doing some extra cleaning since the house is on the market and all, so this morning after I got home from taking the kids to school I was feeling really tired, my feet were really tingling (MS) so I get back in the bed, turn fan on, get under the covers and slept for 2 hours!!!! that is big for me, I never "allow" myself to chill out as much as I should, but this morning I did, and I liked it :)
so here I am chatting with you, but... I must admit I am still tired and I don't feel all that great, maybe I do need some more rest, MS is like that it can really wear you out at times, especially with it being sooo dang hot out, so I am going to just take it easy and see how I do. Okay, so now I am going to watch The Young and the Restless" yes mam, I love my soaps!!



0 comments: