Monday, July 7, 2008

Well, looks like the hoopla is over, and everyone had a good 3 day weekend, good 4th, lots of food... and now it's time for routine again, and knowing me that's not a bad thing. When I said lots of food, I mean that I personally ate whatever the hell was in front of me, so with that said, the gym is going to be my "hangout" in the evenings, I was doing good for awhile but started slacking so now I am ready to get serious again! I only have 1 kiddo today so it should be easy peasy, Cameron is going swimming at a friends around noon and I have some housework to do, (what else is new) can I hear an amen moms???? After church yesterday we went to On the Border for lunch and in the kids menu pack they have these craft stick thingies, they are sticks that remind me of a candle wick, they are flexible, you can make what you want, Hannah Grace played with these stinkin things the ENTIRE day, I have never seen her so much fun with something, so I'll leave you with a picture of these "thingies" that she stuck to the wall!


1 comments:

MARGE said...

Great family pictures. I just saw the link to your blog on MHH.

Marge, Coffeenuton MHH