Thursday, July 17, 2008

One of my favorite shows to watch is Jon & Kate Plus 8 on TLC, I'm sure most of you have seen this show, I LOVE it, last night after about the 4th episode in a row I finally turned the tv off and went to bed, I could watch them all day! It is so hot these days, miserably hot! I take my kiddos out early because it's too much for them in the afternoon, I plan on taking them for a stroll this morning, my 3rd one doesn't get here until 10 and I have a double stroller so it works out. Not too much exciting to report this week, just kinda doing the normal, I can't believe it's already Thurs. but that's okay I am on vacation next week! yeah! I need to download some pictures for you so I'll check back in later! S

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it to Stac, I watched them last night also, haha. T