Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Well, I'm just having my coffee doing some blog hopping, not too much going on here, which is kinda nice since we just had a long weekend. Went to the gym last night and had a good work out, I plan on going again tonight, Hannah is going to a friends house to swim today and then she has gym. tonight, I need to run to the library to get a few books, I have read everything I have, so I need more!! hehe!! I plan on watching "PS I love you" tonight, I got it last week and haven't had time so hopefully tonight I can watch it, I love Blockbuster online, such a dandy!
Not a real exciting post today huh?? are you bored? I have a clothes basket screaming at me so I better take care of that, have a good one, stay cool, drink peach tea with a lemon & lime in it!!

Stacy

0 comments: