Friday, January 7, 2011

{Good Stuff}

This stuff has changed my life, it is so good, and I hear it will be year round now.  While browsing for a Christmasy creamer this one caught my eye but I worried it would be too minty, but I was wrong and it's just perfect, you should try some!!!  It's Friday and Cameron is having a buddy spend the night and Hannah is going to a slumber party and they are having a D-J and she is pumped, already asking if she can request a song, that girl, she needs some fun time, actually they both do and I am so happy they have such good friends.  We have some serious winter weather moving in starting Sunday and I for one can't wait, I love that kind of weather, so cozy!  I also want to thank you all for your sweet comments during this difficult time in my life, we are doing okay, we have such wonderful memories.

1 comments:

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Stacy, Oh! you sound so much better! And yes that creamer is sooo good! happy:) for your children with friends, I think it is so important for them to spend times with their friends. And I just heard we are in for that weather as well! I love snow!! I am Thanking God for sweet spirit! Girl, I know it's Hard! Warm Blesssings and Keep Trusting!