Wednesday, August 4, 2010

{Summer Bummer}

Whew, we've been busy around here hasn't left much time for blogging, our computer is in the shop and we are all using the kids computer, so I haven't done alot of picture posting, and because I haven't been taking alot of pictures either, shame on me! ha It is seriously so hot that I have been miserable, it hurts it's so hot. I am so ready for cooler weather I can hardly stand it, summer has worn out it's welcome. I have been buying some school supplies lately as I see great deals, I do it behind the kids backs, we don't want to ruin what's left of summer break, bless their little hearts, my sweet babies love to be at home. I can't believe I'll have a 7th grader and a 3rd grader, wow!!! they like school and don't dread going back, so that helps. We got a desk for Cameron's room and now we need to get him a chair and desk accessories, it looks really good in his room, we're looking for Hannah one now, I really like them having their own study space, it's better than being at the kitchen table or the desk in living room, they need some peace. Well, that's about it for now, oh, I have been making a list of some crafty projects that I am anxious to do, alot of it is holiday stuff, I can't wait to "get my craft on" again!!

Stacy

0 comments: