Friday, August 13, 2010

{Fun}

My brother and his kids are in town and we have been having alot of fun this week, yesterday we went to Jumpin Apes, it's a bounce house playland and the kids had alot of fun. The little boys wore Cameron out, here he is sweating and looking very caught off guard!! ha


Cameron and Asa


My Hannah girl with a big grin!! and her "glove"My brother is a computer whiz and he has been "tweaking" our computers here at home for us, so we have, been staying up late messing with them. Today we are just hanging here at home and tonight we are meeting up with some friends for dinner, I am needing mexican food!!!
We got Cameron's schedule for school yesterday and need to finish getting supplies this weekend, I can't believe school starts in a little over a week, it's bittersweet. Have a happy Friday! S


0 comments: