Sunday, August 22, 2010

{Prayers for my children}

A back to school prayer for my precious children
I pray that you will not feel nervous when you get up in the morning, I want you to feel excitement about the wonder of your day
I pray that you feel excitement about your new school Hannah and how lucky you are to have such great new things to help you learn
I pray that Cameron will find his classes just fine and feel confidence and not insecurity
I pray that you will feel so excited to see friends you haven't seen all summer
I pray that you make new friends
I pray that you will like your new teachers and listen and pay close attention to what they have to say, they are preparing you for your future
I pray that if you do feel a little homesick that you will think of home and get that warm and cozy feeling and know how loved you are.
I love you,
Mommy

1 comments:

Nana's Nuggets said...

Good Morning Stacy! Loved this Post! It says just where my heart is today, my daughter is a 2nd grade teacher, so my heart is with teachers as well as their students, they need prayer so much! It is such a "vicious" world out there! I will most certainly lift your Children up shortly when I have my Prayer time! Blessings for a Happy Week:).