Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Lots of gab!


We had a family movie night on Friday and we watched Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, it was okay, the kids liked it but it's not one that we want to buy. Anyway, I got this idea from another blog I read and I made a "goody" to go along with the movie theme, since the theme is toys and fun I decided to do an ice cream sundae bar, so we had waffle cups, van. ice cream, caramel topping, choc. syrup, cherries, different kind of sprinkles. Now my mind is really boiling over with ideas for the next one!!




Have you had one of these yet??? they are sooo yummy, and they're better for you than most candy bars, so if you must have a candy bar try this one!!


Oh, my favorite sitcom these days is "Rules of Engagement" on Monday nights, it had been off for the strike but has been back on for a couple of weeks and I love it, I really missed it when it was off, it's hilarious! what else... hmmm.... I guess that about raps it up for today, have a good one!!!

0 comments: