Monday, April 14, 2008

Weekend stuff...

Here are a few things I picked up for myself this weekend
and I am soooo excited, especially about the Ipod, I think I'm the only
one on earth without one. The cute reading glasses are from the Target
$$ spot, one pair is black w/white dots, the other pink w/white stripes!!

The kids having fun on the trampoline!!
Hannah got this scarf at the neighbors garage sale and paired it up with my new glasses, what a ham! she wore this stinkin scarf the entire weekend! Okay, the kids are "petting bees", our neighbor Paul is very into nature and he taught the kids that you can pet bees if you are very gentle and they won't sting you, so I watched for myself and no one got stung!

Had a nice weekend, on Friday night went to a mexican restauraunt for dinner, on Saturday we did the yard work, ran some errands, and Jim cooked a wonderful meal that night, he did some barbque chicken on the grill, fried taters, corn on the cob, fresh squash, it was sooo good, he is an excellent cook, he likes to cook on the weekends, during the week it's my job because he doesn't get home until dinner, so it's nice to just sit back and wait until he rings the dinner bell! :) went to church on Sun. came home relaxed, read the paper, and just hung out together!!

Here are some pictures for ya!!

p.s. the pictures are supposed to be at the bottom, I don't know what happened????????

0 comments: