Friday, April 4, 2008

Things I really enjoy!

1) Baking, I am really "into" it these days, my kids love to get in on the action and my husband loves to sample the goods!

2) Recycling, "Go Green" I always make sure our recycle bin is filled, I will dig cans out of the trash and move them to the bin if my family throws them there, I am obsessed with it!! did you know... that last year America recycled enough aluminum cans to stretch to the moon and back 8 times, how cool is that! and I looking for more ways to do my part!!

3) Taking pictures, need to capture those moments!

4) Reading blogs, love to see what's going on with everyone.

5) Watching movies, I love movies and I really enjoy watching kids movies, I love love love Disney movies, I find that when you have kids you get back into enjoying the fun adventures of their movies.

6) Reading, I am such a bookworm it's not even funny, and this isn't so funny, but I am having to wear reading glasses these days, what's with that??? hehe!!

Those are just a few things, I find that by really pointing out these things makes me happy, and that reminds me I am going to make some more of those snickernoodles I made last week, they were a real hit and we want more, yum yum!

Have a good weekend and enjoy what you do!!
Stacy

0 comments: