Monday, April 7, 2008

An Enchanted weekend...

Hannah and I finally saw Enchanted, it's still playing at the dollar theatre so we had some girly time on Sat. afternoon, what a good movie, we will definently buy that one. Cameron had already said that he did not want to see it!! (he's too manly for that!!) It was kind of a quiet weekend, not too busy, which is nice since last week was off track for us, I was so tired yesterday that we didn't even go to church just slept in, and stayed in jammies waaay to long, in fact Hannah wore her gown all day when she bathed last night she just changed into another one!! I took a nap, baked some more snickerdoodles, cooked some beef stew in the crockpot, read, gave myself a pedicure and a manicure, it was nice to do those things.

Let's see what else... it's a nice day today, sun is shining, Hannah has gymnastics tonight, she lives for Mon. nights that girl loves to jump, flip, tumble... she just never stops, wish I had that energy, speaking of, I am forcing myself to go to the gym 3 times this week, I am paying for it, I might as well use it!! talk to ya later!

Stacy

0 comments: