Sunday, March 21, 2010

{The Scoop}

The kids go back to school tomorrow!!!!!!! (the angels are singing, can you hear them??) did I say that??? no, I must have been talking about something else, or perhaps that Benadryl hasn't worn off just yet, I would nevah wish my kids back to school, not me! It couldn't be because this Spring Break has sucked eggs, not been fun, except the one day we went bowling, but other than that, I'll write this one off thankyouverymuch. Between being nurse maid to my dad, Hannah being sick with a sinus infection and on breathing treatments everyday, Cameron sneezing his head off and me trying not to get a sinus infection but feeling like I am coming pretty darn close, I woke up this morning sounding not so sound, the ol' voice was trying to give out and we didn't make it to church, then we felt like a bunch of losers, but Hannah is going to choir tonight because she has a part in a musical and needs to practice. The snow was so pretty to wake up to this morning though, it has been such pretty weather this week from 70 to 30, maybe that's why I am all jacked up!!!! It's a cozy day though, chili in the crockpot, I baked some cookies, took a nap and my husband cleaned the house so I wouldn't have to do it when I got up, how nice is that? anyways, that's the weekend report, not to exciting huh? maybe next time!!!

Stacy

0 comments: