Thursday, March 18, 2010

{Happenings}

Well hello my friends it has been awhile, but I have been busy taking care of my dad, trying to entertain kids on spring break, cook, clean... you get the picture. We are doing good though, dad is getting better everyday, and it is such a privledge to take care of him, he is a mess if you know him, he keeps us laughing through it all!!! I took Hannah to the doctor on Mon. and she has a sinus infection, so she has been on antibiotic and yesterday was the first day she has been out, my sister and I took the kids bowling and we had so much fun, we had lunch at Wendy's before that, so it was nice to get out for a change, Mom came and sat with dad while we were out. I started this post yesterday and got sidetracked so I'm back and we're pretty much uneventful around here, nothing too interesting to report, but I did order Hannah an Easter dress and it should be in any day and I am so excited about it, and she loves it, her mimi got her some shoes this weekend so she is almost set! I am going to make her a headband to match and I already had the flower to attach to the band and if it goes the way I think it will it will be so cute, Cameron is easy he just gets a new shirt and this year he needs some new kakis, and I am getting a new dress this year also, I am in need! ha! well that's it for now we're watching "Old Dogs" tonight for movie night, we watched "Coraline" last Friday and it was soooo cute! Happy Friday!!

1 comments:

Cindy said...

I've been waiting for a report on Uncle Charlie! Glad to hear that he is doing well. I know that you are taking good care of him.