Monday, March 22, 2010

I'm thinking Easter and have been for a couple of weeks, until yesterday's snow put me back in winter hibernation mode ha! but it's nice again today and Easter is back on the brain. My sister and I have put ourselves in charge of Easter lunch this year and we are working on a great menu, it will be held at my mom's house and her backyard is ideal for egg hunting!! Kids had good days back at school, no complaining, Hannah is starting her homework without being told, (is this my child?) it's nice to get back in a routine, oh, and Dancing with the Stars is on tonight and I am not usually die hard about it, but I am for Kate Gosselin, call me crazy but I like her, she maybe pushy but I still like her and from what I've read everyone else is looking forward to seeing if she can dance!!! Hope your Monday has been good!




0 comments: