Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's October!!



My most favorite month! I love it, love it! It is my birthday month but that's not the main reason, I love the fall, what we actually have of it, but to me it signifies the start of the holiday season. I love the pumpkins, scarecrows, Halloween stuff, cozy food, the crisp colors, it really makes me happy. I already put my fall wreath on the door, and now I need to put some decor out in the house, that reminds me I need to have Jim get it out of the attic this evening, I won't put too much out this year since we are moving in exactly 4 weeks and I don't want to have too much stuff to box back up. I have a few things going on today, I have a couple coming to see me about childcare, I hope it works out, I need to get busy again! then I need to make a Walmart run, and Hannah has gym. at 4:00, so that's my plan, and I could really benefit from a nice walk this morning, so I think I'll take Kirby with me, all I have to do is go to the laundry room where his leash is and when I take the container down that it's in he goes crazy! Have a great day, it's October!!! S

0 comments: