Monday, September 29, 2008

While out running errands this weekend the kids were in the back seat eating chips and they said look at us mom, and I turned around and they were being cute for me and I just so happened to have my camera with me and I told them to hold that pose and took a picture and Cameron was so not alseep he was messing with me! the picture was a little shaky for we were in daddy's loud and bumpy diesel truck!! Anyway, had a good weekend didn't do anything exciting, just preparing to move at the end of Oct. Right now I am waiting for the roofer to come out and look at our roof, we need some work done before we close so he will let us know what exactly needs to be done! oh yay! house stuff pretty much dominates our lives these days! well, I better get my realtor just shot me an email and I need to see what's up! later taters!! Stacy

0 comments: