Monday, September 22, 2008

Finally...

I have been trying to get this post finished for 2 days but blogger was acting up, so... here it is!
First of all, Happy Fall! it's my favorite time of year, that is when it finally starts to feel like it outside, but is it "officially" fall. Yesterday morning as we were getting in the car to go to school I told the kids it was fall and Hannah said "oh yeah, I wish I could play in the leaves when I get home" I'm like good luck with that!! haha!! Okay, about these pictures... my dad and niece came to visit us this past weekend and Hannah and Madeline and a friend down the street decided to take pictures with my camera, so this is what I found... "we're goofy"
Madeline & Alexis
Hannah loves the look of her hair in this one & Mad is going for a serious look ( I guess??)
And last this is what Hannah has learned in the past week, she is a braider now
and so very proud of it, this is Betty Spaghetti here and with no limbs, poor Betty!

0 comments: