Monday, August 1, 2011

{Our New Home}

I finally have some house pictures for you, there are alot of shrubs, and we have not done alot of gardening yet, Jim is working non stop and it's just too hot , we are making small strides though.  We do plan to cut some down completely and trim some back.


the view of our side garage, we really like this feature


the entry hall, I love my "chandy"


 a view of the backyard, with Kirby of course, he is showing off "his" backyard!


the back view of our deck, we LOVE it!


Of course as we get the inside all decorated I will surely let you know!!

2 comments:

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Stacy, your house is so pretty! I love that deck in the back. I just know that you will have it beautiful on the inside as well. enjoyed pics, waiting for more! Congrats on your new home.

NanaNor's said...

Hi Stacy, What a beautiful house; my hubby would love brick so we don't ever have to paint again. I know once you are totally settled in that the yard will take shape. Loved seeing your pup in the backyard, claiming his territory.
Hugs,
Noreen