Thursday, June 16, 2011

{Summer Stuff}

Let's see, what have we done so far this summer that is fun??? well, I have seen so many lists in blogland about summer activites and I will not be posting one, but I have my list in my special folder, it's my go to folder for plans, ideas, quick thoughts, that's another post for ya! Anway, we swim alot, almost everyday, once we move we can still come back and swim we have so many friends here who we can be their guests and our new house is just under a mile away.  We went for snowcones Tues. night, they were so good, just the right things to cool us off!! the kids have each spend the night with friends, H went to her cousins Luau birthday party, we went to Shreveport Louisiana on Sat. and had dinner on the boardwalk at Joe's Crabshack and then went to the Chocolate Crocodile for some wonderful choc. oh my! is all I can say, yumi goodness in that store! I will show some pictures soon, this computer does not some abilities and our other computer is still on the fritz, so Jim is going to bring me an adapter home so I can download some pics!   Also, we have had alot of fun running errands together, we love going to WMart and grocery shopping, they love to give their input on what we need, sometimes I have to shoot then down, we don't need all junk, ha!  I love those kids of mine so much, they make me laugh, aggrevate me, smart off,  like normal kids do! I love soaking in every moment,  they are growing up so fast,  I am not missing a thing, precious moments watching them interact with each other, with their friends, really looking into their sweet faces and it melts my heart every time. 

In awhile we are going for them to get haircuts, then to Albertsons to take advantage of their good sale, then to Target for a precscription, printer ink and dog treats, and that is our afternoon in a nutshell, and spagetti is on the menu for dinner tonight,   I love taking care of this precious family of mine, I truly feel it's the absolute most important thing ever!!!  Happy Summer Days!!~ 
      I think this little owl is just darling!

0 comments: