Thursday, June 2, 2011

{Happiness}

HAPPINESS IS:

hearing your kids at the pool say "watch mom, look at me"

a great conversation with your s/law who you haven't talked to in awhile.

watching Hannah and her cousins running with their beach towels like they are capes and laughing all the way.

taking Cameron to youth group at church on Wed. night, so thankful for his sweet heart.

while I am working, Hannah cracks the door and hands me a miniature size candy bar as if to say "you deserve a treat mom"

a great husband who you love so much and makes you laugh.

being able to work from home, such a blessing.

planning how to decorate our new home, such great ideas I have swarming in my head.

a cute little beagle dog named Kirby who loves to go for walks and ride in the car.

making brownies for your family and how happy they are when you serve them a slice, it's the little things and they make me sooo happy!!

1 comments:

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Stacy, just saying Hi! and enjoying catching up w/comments! I love your hair! You are so pretty! Hope you are having a good start to summer! It sounds good to me! Happy:) evening!