Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Storage and Sales}

March 1, reeeealy?  I won't even get on my time flies soap box... it does, deal with it Stac!!!  Last night we went to our storage building to take some stuff and get some stuff,  the kids had a really good time looking at all the goodies from our old house, we had to rent this when the "big flood" happened, most of the things are items that won't fit, or were garage things, Jim and I always run by there to get something every now and then but the kids never go, C found his old pocket rocket motorcycle, H found her cupcake maker and brought it home, she informed me the cake mixes were expired and we need to get more so she can cook, oh joy!! I am not a fan of those item, easy bake oven, icee maker... they make tiny portions and take forever, and take up a ton of space, but oh well.  The goal when we went was to trade out C Tony Hawk bike for a mountain bike,  we have very limited space in our entry way here but it does fit 2 bicycles, so one had to go, he is really excited about it, my brother gave it to us years ago and it's practically brand new, and since he is running track he wanted this bike to help him with his fitness,  he and his daddy aired the tires back up, tweaked it a little, and he is happy!! H also brought back an old Razor scooter they had forgotten about, so now we have 2 scooters, 2 bikes, and a Ripstik, something for everyone to ride, good times!  We are looking forward to having a house again when the time comes, we are checking out our options, the lawn mower, weed eater, blower, all that stuff are begging to be used again, Jim did say he was ready for yard duty, so is C, he was liking mowing before we moved, he may not be that into it now, but he'll do it!! 

I need to get busy this morning, I have 30 min. before I report to work, I am thinking I am very comfy in my new 4.40 jammie pants that I got at Kohl's the other day, they are too cute and they have bright colored snow flakes on them, at that price, they could have pumpkins on them or whatever holiday art!!  That reminds me H and I had a very successful shopping trip Sat. at Kohl's we hit the jackpot,  we got 13 articles of clothing for 117.00, 1 of them being the CUTEST dress for me, it is DARLING and I actually go in there and take it out everyday and smile at it, I do, really.  Okay. enough from me, need to refill my coffee and get setup for my day, have a good first day of March my bloggy friends!!!

1 comments:

Nana's Nuggets said...

Happy:) March my sweet friend! Smile:) it is getting warmer by the day! However it is cold at my house this morning, but we always have hope!