Thursday, April 15, 2010

{Too much changing}

I know I'm doing too much changing here lately, but I am finally pleased! Hannah is getting better, went back to school yesterday, but still on predisone and breathing treatments, but other than that she's better! My mamaw is back in the hospital with the same bacterial infection as last time, it didn't totally get out of her system and it hit her hard yesterday, so they put her back in and she is on some really strong antibiotics, so prayers for my sweet mamaw, she just turned 89 last week!!! The weather is getting really warm these days, it feels good out, I am just not ready for the extreme hot too soon, we get really warm in these parts, ha! Jim and Cameron just ran to Wal-Mart to get C some new tires for his bicycle, he rides his bike pretty hard and has worn his tires out, they needed a little outing, Hannah just got out of the tub and we are getting ready to dry her hair and then do a little reading, and I am watching QVC, I really love to watch it, I never buy anything I have just always enjoyed watching it, I did buy a Wilton cookie press about 8 years ago and that thing is a big ol' pain, I have no clue where it is! anyway, I am rambling now, have a good evening!

1 comments:

Nana's Nuggets said...

Hi! Stacy, your posts sounds like the "human" life is still going strong for you to! But isn't it a great blessing to be able to help everybody thru! Glad your daughter is better! I just told one of my friends that if we all stay "focased" on Jesus he is going to see us thru!:). God Keeps His Promises! Have a Blessed Day!