Thursday, April 22, 2010

{I got the blues}

I hate it when the "blues" set in, they just come from no where and surprise you, and they weren't even invited, what's with that? maybe it's these allergies with the nose blowing, coughing, sneezing, and all that fun stuff, or it's my MS that creeps in and gives me heck, it's got to be the tingling sensation on the back of my head, very annoying, or my monthly issues that I told you about last month that are back a little too soon and are not good, in fact a doctor visit will definently happen in the next 2 weeks to discuss that little issue. The kids went to work with daddy today, it's take your kid to work day at their school and to say they were excited is an understatement, they are ready to work, we'll see how that goes! ha and me, well I do need to run to the grocery store, we need stuff, as usual, always needing stuff. As for this wreath here, it's an Oregano wreath and I think it's just lovely, I need some lovely about now.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The wreath is beautiful! Love that kinda stuff!and those "blue days" are not fun!:( I just shut down, do not want to do a thing,and yes as women most especially it can just come out of no-where! But keep telling yourself that this to shall pass!! Keep your Focas on Jesus!!! Hope you feel better today. Blessings!!:)Nana's Nugetts