Tuesday, October 27, 2009


Okay, I have a project... just now as I took Kirby out I noticed a flyer stuck in my door letting us know about a Halloween party on Sat. in the courtyard area of our apts. which is the area we live in, and it said they were having a pet costume contest... you see where I'm going with this, yeah, I wanna dress our beagle boy up for Halloween!!! yippee, oh what can he be????? that is my project, if you have any ideas let me know!!!!


I am really excited about Halloween it has always been a favorite for me next to Christmas, I just love it! we are having a party at my sister's house on Sat. night, just for the family, we will trick or treat in her neighborhood and then my mom is setting up a little party for them, like putting their hands in yucky stuff and guessing what it is, mummy hot dogs, and other goodies, so Saturday will be a day of creeeepy fuuuuun!

0 comments: