Tuesday, October 20, 2009

{Heavy Heart}

We're going to Dallas on Friday for the weekend... and I am excited, but I also wonder if I'll be sad when I see my old life and wanna stay and or will I be ready to get back to my new life? I know I sound so ridiculous, but it's how I feel, when I told Jim the other night that my heart was still in Corinth he said his wasn't, I told him I was glad he is so adjusted...

You know, people have asked me if I could go back would I?? the answer is so complex, you can never go back and have things exactly as they were, that is life, it's change, it happens everyday, it's not as if we were made to move, had to, thrown out, we chose to move and see what other things life had in store for our family, so why oh why do I carry on like this?? seriously God help me!

The kids are excited they get to see their friends, we're going to hang out in our old neighborhood and visit everyone that was apart of our lives for 12 years, and see our family. I will soak it all in and then I will release all my animosities, just let them go.



Listen to my cry,
for I am in desperate need;
rescue me from those who pursue me,
for they are too strong for me.
Set me free from my prison,
that I may praise your name.
Then the righteous will gather about me
because of your goodness to me.

Psalm 142: 6&7

1 comments:

BeechemBrightSpots said...

Hi Stacy! I finally had time to sit down and look at your blog. I enjoyed reading about you and your family. So you recently moved back to Texarkana from where? We moved last summer from Texarkana to a little town, Malakoff, about an hour from Tyler. I can totally relate to your blog today. It has been a HUGE adjustment moving away from my family and everything familiar, but God is helping us! Have a great week!