Saturday, October 17, 2009

{Clean, are you talking to me???}

Why is getting kids to clean such a task???? mine are 11 & 7 and are the "laziest" when it comes to cleaning, not that I expect them to enjoy it, but hey we all kinda clean up our own stuff!
This morning I told Hannah what she needed to accomplish and these are things I hear
* hhmmmmmm, that's a whining sound
* NO
* I am soooooooooooooooooo tired (she has been up for about 1 hour)
* I don't feel like it
* I can't do it


Mr. Cameron still keeps his room looking like a pig sty and I am about to throw everything in the trash if he doesn't get busy, he pretty acts the way way his sister does, but he kinda gets a really put out look on his face and starts doing his own 11 year old boy whine, it's not very becoming I tell you.

I heart uncooperative kids

0 comments: