Friday, September 18, 2009

{Friday Fun}




I hope everyone has had a good week, can't believe it's already Friday! We are just about to have our apartment complete, the kids furniture came in yesterday (finally) and I got my new fun red chair, oh, I just love it, I am going to post pictures real soon for you to see all our new stuff! This raining business is getting old, seriously, we need no more, or we'll need to build an ark! ha! but the good thing is a cold front is moving in early next week and I can hardly wait, i just love fall, did yall know that???? I have gotten some decor out already, the kids are already talking about what they want to be for Halloween, I love it love it!!! We are going to eat some mexican food tonight with my mom & Wayne, so we're looking forward to that, have a good weekend!!




0 comments: