Thursday, April 23, 2009


Oh how I am trying to live by this, I am so filled with busy thoughts with our move and all, that I really need to quit thinking everything to death and just let somethings just happen... so with that said I figure it's about time for a "things I'm thankful for/things I am loving right now" list so here goes:

I am so incredibly thankful for my family!

I am really getting excited about our new home, we've lived here for 11 years and it's time for a change!

Our new house is on an acre and I am excited about that and there are so many trees that I am thinking about getting some bird feeders and putting them up so we can watch the birdies!!

Summer in our new home is going to be fun, and playing with our cousins and eating popsickles!

I have been picking out new bedding for the kids rooms and am real excited about that!

Since we have been packing it has been very liberating getting rid of things we don't need, the plan is when we move in to not have anything we don't need, I want it to go very smooth... we'll see

I am ready for our family to be in 1 house again, but we still have a month so...

I am really loving couponing and cost comparing, I am really saving some $$$ and it's such a kick to see the savings!

I love my walks I take mid-morning with Kirby, we both get some much needed exercise

We have really been on a movie kick around here and I am loving it, we saw Bolt last Friday and had ice cream pops for our treat, and then on Sat. night we went and saw Paul Blart, Mall Cop and it was really funny, we all enjoyed it, and this Sat. we're going to see Hotel for Dogs, we love our dollar theatre and are really going to miss it when we move.

Well. the list could go on and on but I need to throw some clothes in the wash, have a good day it's almost Friday!



0 comments: