Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Yumminess


Had a couple of boxes of these babies delivered to my door this afternoon, some Tagalongs and Thin Mints, the Tagalongs were ordered for Jim before he left, and now, well, he's not here and I really don't think we're going to "save" them for him, I sent him a text and told him that I couldn't make any promises on him ever having them! once the kiddos get home they will devour them! Not too much going on here, weather is nice and sunny, Hannah has gym. after school, and that's about it for this evening. We had a nice time in East Texas this weekend seeing Jim and our family, we always do, good times always!! Nothing new on the house, bummer!!! we are ready for it to sell at this point, ready to move on to the next stage in our lives. I made some homemade soup this afternoon and it is sooo good, it's an old family recipe that never fails to please, well, I had better get and wait for Hannah off the bus, talk later!!

Stacy

0 comments: